Skip to main content

Enrollment Info

Glittered paw printIn order to enroll in the Hornsby School District these must be provided:

2 proofs of Hornsby address (copy of current electric, water, gas bill, lease agreement, mortgage statement) completed enrollment forms and copy of certified birth certificate, social security card, and updated immunization record for the child.

Enrollment forms are also available in the main office.

Enrollment links: